What a mega busy week we've all had!!
We are all definitely ready for a well-earned rest this weekend 🙂
We are getting a few parental complaints in relation to parents smoking directly outside the school gates. If you do smoke outside the school gate, please move away from the gates so that other parents leaving the site don't have to walk through your fumes!!! Thanks for your co-operation in this matter.
- So, Year 1 had fun over at Forest Schools
- Year 6 enjoyed Dodgeball on Tuesday with Progressive Sports
- Year 6 and Year 3 had a really productive (day or two) on Bikeability
- Indian Dancing is being re-scheduled as the lady had broken down!!! When we get a new date, we will let you know
- Year 3 and Year 4 represented FL at Tag Rugby and did us all really proud. A shout out to Miss Young and Mrs Aldridge for going to support and supervise the children 🙂 the children had a fabulous time and really enjoyed themselves as well 🙂
A reminder that we are still collecting money for the Xmas Panto over at Rising Brook - please make payments via Parent Pay
Also, those children who are going to Year 6 Camp - please pay any balances via Parent Pay over the next few weeks please 🙂
So, looking ahead to next week: -
- It's the turn of Year 5 to spend the day over in Forest Schools - old clothes, coat, sturdy shoes or wellies all required please
- Year 4 swimming as normal - a reminder NO JEWELLERY OR WRIST BANDS
- It's the turn of Year 1 to have Progressive Sports on Tuesday afternoon - children can wear their PE kits on this day
- Year 3 children are out at RAF Cosford on Wednesday. Normal drop-off and collection from school
On Friday 1st December we are holding a NON-UNIFORM DAY in exchange for BOTTLES for our Xmas Tombola. Anything in a BOTTLE will be gratefully received. Please bring in bottles on the Friday and hand to your child's class teacher or drop off at the main Reception.
This week is the last week of our After-School Clubs on a Tuesday and Thursday - prompt collection at 4pm
And that's it's for now - see you all on Monday
Have a lovely weekend doing what makes you happy!!
Mrs B and the FL Team 🙂