In Maths this term we will be covering:
- Multiplication and Division
- Geometry: Position and Direction
- Number: Place Value within 100
- Measurement: Money
- Measurement: Time
Any maths you can do at home with your child will really be extremely beneficial in helping secure their understanding.
Some things you can practice at home:
- Number bonds to 10 and 20
- Doubling within 20
- Counting in 10s, 5s and 2s
- Addition and Subtraction within 20
- Handling money – recognising coins
- Practise shape recognition
As well as our daily maths lesson, we have maths meetings twice a week where we recap all areas of our maths curriculum. These are fun, active and engaging revision lessons with a duration of around 30 minutes!