What a fabulous week we've all had!!
- Story telling week has gone brilliantly 🙂 A big thank you to everyone who came along to the book sale and also the 'Reading Family Workshop' on Wednesday - it was lovely to see so many of you all getting the reading bug. Lots of fun activities have also been completed throughout the week. Each class had a ‘surprise visitor’ who read them a book or extract from a book 😊
- Year 4 were our swimming superstars. Confidence is growing by the week!
- Year 4 and Year 5 had fun in Forest Schools enhancing their topic by being in the 'great outdoors'
- In X-hail, KS2 focused on exploring emotions via our senses
- Year 2 enjoyed their time with Stafford Sport on Thursday afternoon
Looking ahead to next week:-
- Year 4 have forest schools again on Monday morning then it's the turn of Year 5 in the afternoon. Please note:- children must bring in a change of shoes as it's very muddy over there! They also need to wear old warm clothes, have a warm coat, hat, scarf and gloves.
- Year 4 swimming on Monday afternoon
- Valentines Disco on Monday after school (separate letter has been sent). EYFS/KS1 children who are attending the disco, can come to school in their disco clothes!! Sensible shoes must be worn for break and lunchtime. KS2 children to come to school in normal uniform.
- On Tuesday School Council are holding a Non-Uniform Day - Wear Pink or Red £1 contribution to their board games fund 🙂
- Chef is visiting Year 4 for another amazing session on Tuesday
- It's the turn of Reception Class for Stafford Sports on Thursday. Children can come to school in their PE kits on this day
- Friday is the turn of Year 3 Class Assembly @ 9am. Parents are invited to come along and find out what they have been learning and up to this half term 🙂
Have a lovely weekend.
See you all on Monday for the final week of this half term before we all have a well deserved break.
Mrs B and the FL Team 🙂