The end of this half term!!
We made it!!🙂
- Year 1 had a great 'muddy' time over in the Forest School Classroom
- Year 6 enjoyed their afternoon of Progressive Sports
- Reception Class had fun on Tuesday with their Dragon Dance 🙂
A reminder that the deadline for the VALENTINES DISCO has now closed 🙂
A reminder to Year 4 parents re: - Camp. A 50% deposit is required to secure your child's place. If we don't get enough children signing up then this fabulous opportunity will need to be cancelled. Please note: - you can pay in instalments to spread the cost.
Looking ahead to the week after half term: -
- Year 2 (am) and Year 6 (pm) Forest Schools on Monday 19th February - children can come to school in old clothes, coat, hat, scarf and gloves. Children MUST ALSO bring a change of footwear
- Valentines Disco on Monday - KS1 from 3.15pm with prompt collection from the hall doors at 4.15pm. KS1 children can come to school in their disco clothes and sensible shoes
KS2 disco from 4.30pm - 5.30pm. Prompt collection for all children at the hall doors at 5.30pm
- Year 1 have Progressive Sports on Tuesday afternoon so can come to school in their PE kits 🙂
- After School Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday) until 4pm – same children as before the half term break for all clubs
- Year 6 'Watch Me Learn' sessions for parents to attend on Thursday 22nd February 2024 from 9am - 9.30am. Places limited to ONE parent per child please due to the limited space. Please leave mobile phones at home.
- Parents APP Information Session on Friday 23rd February 2024 from 9am in the Library. An informative session for you to attend to find out more in relation to APPs
Tickets are on sale for the Mother’s Day Hamper on Monday 19th February 2024 £1 per ticket
Have a lovely half term and we will see you all on Monday 19th February @ 8.40am for another action packed half term 🙂
Mrs B and the FL Team