The end of another busy week!!
We are slowly getting into the festive spirit within school 😊
A glance at this week: -
- Year 5 had fun over at Forest Schools despite the horrible weather
- Year 4 swimming - less and less children are now using armbands which is amazing 🙂
- Year 1 enjoyed playing Dodgeball with Progressive Sports
- Indian Dancing was well worth the wait. Everyone had lots of fun dancing the day away
- We finished the week by bringing in a 'bottle' for our Xmas Fayre - a big 'thank you' to everyone who supported us 🙂
After School Clubs have now finished until the New Year, with the exception of DANCE CLUB on a Tuesday evening and DRAMA CLUB on a Thursday evening until 4pm.
Next week: -
- Year 6 Laches Wood all week - on arrival at school on Monday go straight to the hall doors between 9.15am - 9.30am. A reminder that on Friday we ask for prompt collection at 2.00pm from the hall doors
- Year 4 have Forest Schools on Monday morning and swimming in the afternoon
- Reception have Forest Schools on Monday afternoon - children can come to school in old clothes, a warm coat and a change of sturdy footwear, i.e. wellies
- Year 5 have Greek Day on Monday - payment via parent pay if you haven't already done so
- Year 1 - 5 (and Year 6's who aren't at camp) are walking over to Rising Brook Church for the Panto on Thursday. Children can come to school in their Xmas Jumper with normal school uniform
- Voyage/Nursery and EYFS have the magician visiting on Thursday - payment via parent pay
- Non-Uniform on Friday 8th December in exchange for 'chocolate' for our tombola at the Xmas Fayre 🙂
School Disco on Monday 11th December - a reminder that the DEADLINE for payment of this is Wednesday 6th December @ 10am. Payment via Parent Pay.
A reminder that Year 6 children not attending camp need to be in school as normal and line up with Year 4 at the beginning of each day.
Have a great weekend and we’ll see you all on Monday.
Mrs B and the FL Team 😊