Lots of fun and games this week - but all sorted now!! 🙂
A little reminder before we share all the 'good stuff' that's been happening this week 🙂
Children need to arrive at school no later than 8.40am each morning. We are getting an increase in the number of 'late arrivals' which means that your child misses up to 15 minutes of learning each day! I appreciate that sometimes the traffic is busy and generally life gets in the way - but it seems to be the same faces that are arriving late each morning. Please, please arrive at school no later than 8.40am.
So, a summary of this week: -
- Year 5 spent the day at Forest School on Monday
- Year 4 continue to make amazing progress in their weekly swimming lessons
- Thanks to those Year 4 parents who attended the camp information session - we hope you found it useful
- We celebrated National Numeracy Day
- Year 4 had fun with Stafford Sports on Thursday
So, looking ahead to the last week of this half term!
- Year 6 Alton Towers on Monday (separate letter sent with specific details)
- Year 4 Swimming on Monday
- Year 3 Forest Schools all day on Monday - change of footwear required and clothes (suitable for the very changeable weather) 🙂
- Year 6 Stafford Sports on Thursday afternoon. Children can come to school in their PE Kits for the day
- Reception Class Assembly at 9am - parents invited. Please enter via the school hall doors. A reminder to leave your mobile phones at home!
- We finish the week with CRAZY HAIR or HAT non-uniform day on FRIDAY 26th May. £1 for school council
Have a lovely weekend and we'll see you all on Monday
Mrs B and the FL Team 🙂