And just like that we have finished the first half of the Autumn Term 🙂
A big thank you to everyone who attended our parents evening last night. We hope you found the information useful and will help you to further help your child at home.
Xmas Dates have now been issued and we have lots of lovely activities planned during the month of December. The dates have been added to the school website and the calendar.
Looking ahead to the first week back after the half term break:-
- No after school clubs during the first week back
- Monday 31st October from 3.30pm Film Night (separate letters have gone out with timings etc) – please note the cut off has now passed for this event.
- Tuesday 1st November @ 9am and 3.15pm Reception and Year 1 Phonics Information Session for parents – this will be an informal session so that you can see how phonics is taught at FL and give you easy useful pointers on how you can support your child at home. You only need attend one of these sessions.
- It’s the turn of Year 6 to have a session with Stafford Sport on Thursday 3rd November so they can come to school in their PE kits on this day
- Forest School Friday – all classes will spend about 45 minutes over in the Forest School for a little bonfire treat 😊 😊 All children to wear sensible sturdy footwear please and their normal school uniform.
Have a great half term break. Make lots of memories and more importantly have lots of fun.
See you all on Monday 31st October.
Mrs B and the FL Team 😊