Another week has flown by!!
Just in case we have any snow next week, I'll take this opportunity to remind you all of the Snow Procedure. We will endeavour to keep school open, however, in the event that we do need to close, a Marvellous Me and a Text To Parents message will be sent to everyone! If you don't have access to Marvellous Me, pop into the office for a code. 🙂
So this week:-
- Year 4 went swimming - they all amazed us with how quick they all got changed!!
- Year 1 and Year 2 spent time over in Forest Schools (and managed to dodge the rain) 🙂
- KS2 enjoyed X-hail chillax and breathwork on Tuesday
- Year 6 danced the afternoon away on Thursday
- Year 3 had an amazing fun-filled education trip to enhance their learning at RAF Cosford 🙂
So looking ahead to next week:-
- Year 4 swimming again on Monday - children can wear their PE kits to school. A reminder NO EARRINGS!!
- Forest School Monday is the turn of Year 2 (am) and Year 1 (pm) - old clothes, warm coat or waterproof, gloves, scarf and sturdy boots or wellies
- Stafford Sport on Thursday is the turn of our Year 5 children. They can come to school in their PE kits for the day
- Thursday after school football club until 4.15pm - money payable for the SPRING TERM £22.50 (KS2 only)
Club letters have been issued and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis 🙂 Clubs will be held on a Tuesday and Thursday until 4pm. They will start w/c:- 23rd January 2023.
Dates for Spring Term have been sent via MM, placed on the website and all dates have been added to the school calendar.
Have a great weekend and we'll see you all on Monday
Mrs B and the FL Team 🙂