A really busy Christmasy week!! 🙂
Lots of fun was had by us all. Only 9 more school get ups 🙂
- Year 6 had an amazing time away at Camp. They became much more independent as the week went on, learnt new skills and made Mrs Fenton and Mr Atkinson extremely proud. I'm sure they will all require a hot shower, cuddles and a good night’s sleep tonight 🙂
- Year 5 enjoyed their Greek Experience Day in School on Monday which enhanced their topic learning - we are still waiting for a few payments. Please pay at the school office
- Year 4 and Reception enjoyed their camp fire over in Forest Schools on Monday
- Year 4 had a fun session in swimming - that was the last swimming session until the New Year
- Year 4 enjoyed dodgeball with Progressive Sport
And we got in the Christmas mood on Thursday with Year 1 - 5 going to the Panto over at Rising Brook and EYFS having lots of fun with the magician 🙂
We finished the week by collecting lots of chocolate in readiness for the Christmas Fayre next week.
Looking ahead to next week (it's a busy one)!! 🙂
So here goes: -
- Year 3 are over in Forest School all day on Monday - wellies, old clothes and they must come with a coat, gloves and a warm hat
- Xmas Disco on Monday night for those children who have paid. The deadline has now passed for this.
EYFS/KS1 collect from the school hall at 4.15pm. EYFS/KS1 children can come to school in their disco clothes if they are attending the disco.
KS2 children need to come to school in normal school uniform on disco day.
KS2 to arrive at school no earlier than 4.40pm and be collected from the school hall promptly at 5.45pm. ALL CHILDREN MUST BE COLLECTED BY AN ADULT.
- It's the turn of Year 5 Progressive Sport on Tuesday - children can come to school in their PE kits
- The only after school clubs his week are: - DANCE on Tuesday until 4pm, DRAMA on Thursday until 4pm 🙂
- Wednesday 13th December is Xmas Lunch Day for EYFS/KS1 - children who have ordered a lunch will receive a Xmas Lunch with all the trimmings 🙂 EYFS/KS1 can wear their Xmas Jumpers on this day.
- Wednesday 13th December from 2pm - 3pm is XMAS PACT for Year 1 - Year 6. Parents are welcome to attend this event. Please report to main Reception for 2pm and leave your mobile phones at home.
- Wednesday 13th December from 3.30pm - 4.15pm - XMAS FAYRE in the hall and Dining Room (food and drink will be available) 🙂
- We finish the week on Friday 15th December @ 2.30pm with a Year 4 Steel Pans Performance. Please come to the hall doors at 2.25pm. Again, please leave mobile phones at home.
Pamper Hamper Raffle Tickets are now on sale - £1.50 each. The hamper is absolutely amazing.
Finally, our FL Xmas Tree is now at St Mary’s Church. A massive thank you to Mrs How for dressing the tree and Miss Bunn/Art Club for the amazing decorations. If you are passing St Mary’s Church, do pop in to have a look at the Xmas Tree Festival. Ours of course, is the best tree 🙂
And breathe 🙂
Have a lovely weekend, have a rest in readiness for a very busy week ahead.
Mrs B and the FL Team