WOW!! Another very productive and busy week.
- Inter-house competition was an amazing start to the week – everyone had lots of fun and got very excited 😊
- Year 5 had a great experience and extended their knowledge further during their GREEK DAY 😊
- Year 2 spent all day on Friday in Forest Schools
Looking ahead to next week:-
- Year 6 Shrewsbury Prison visit – please pay via PARENT PAY if you haven’t done already 😊
- On Tuesday we are recording our Flash Ley Xmas CD – we can’t wait for that!! A reminder that they can purchased via Parent Pay
- Year 4 Stafford Sport on Thursday – Children can come to school in their PE kits
- Non Uniform Day on Friday – please bring in chocolates for our chocolate tombola (which will be at our Mini Xmas Fayre on 7th December)
- Year 6 Forest School on Friday – children need to wear old clothes, wellies or sturdy boots (as it’s very wet over there) and a waterproof 😊
- On Friday we are holding our second NURSERY OPEN AFTERNOON for new starters in September 2023 between 1pm – 3pm – please spread the word with friends and neighbours!!
A reminder that XMAS LUNCH must be pre-ordered this year. Letters have been sent out.
*Xmas Events for each Key Stage*
Keep your eyes peeled for letters re:- ticket allocation for each of our events; Nursery/Reception Sing-a-long, our KS1 Xmas Around the World and our KS2 Xmas Extravaganza!! 😊 They will be issued to everyone in the next few days 😊
Over the next few weeks, there will be on-going works outside of school. Temporary traffic lights will be set up and the pavement outside of school may also be closed for a short period of time.
As soon as we have further details, we will communicate with you all via MM and Facebook – so keep your eyes peeled.
Please remember to use #easyfundraising when you do your Christmas shopping.
Over 7,000 brands will donate to Flash Ley Community Primary School - Stafford at no extra cost to you - so you can raise donations when you buy gifts, decorations, your festive food shopping or anything else!
So far we have raised £268.80. Please sign up and help us raise more at:
- Reminder that 'BAGS 2 SCHOOLS' need to be in school by Wednesday 30th November at the very latest 🙂
- Xmas orders for wrapping paper, coasters, xmas cards, cushions etc are being issued over the next few days 🙂 They all look absolutely amazing - we will definitely be using this company again next year.
Have a super weekend
Mrs B and the FL Team 😊