Welcome back to school - we've all had an amazing, fun filled first week back!!
- Year 4 went swimming
- All classes focused on Shakespeare Week - The Tempest - everyone worked really hard and have produced some amazing week!
- Year 3 had fun in the Forest School enhancing their topic work within the classroom
- We all dressed in 'rainbow' colours on Thursday which linked in with our 'World Book Day' theme 🙂
- Year 1 had a great afternoon with Stafford Sports on Thursday afternoon
- Year 6 completed their STEM space challenge on Thursday 🙂
Just a reminder that the cut off has now passed for the EYFS/KS1 Mothers Day Lunch.
Keep your eyes peeled for the KS2 Mothers Day Lunch letter which will be issued on Monday 6th March. Payable via Parent Pay. Cut off on Friday 10th March 2023.
Looking ahead to next week:-
- Year 4 swimming on Monday
- Year 5 will be spending all day over at Forest Schools. Please make sure children wear old clothes, wrap up warm and they MUST bring a change of footwear - as it's very muddy over there!! 🙂
- After Schools on Tuesday and Thursday until 4pm.
- It's the turn of Year 2 to have an afternoon of activity with Stafford Sports. Children can come to school in their PE kit on this day
- Friday - Year 2 will be going to a LEGO Workshop - Payment needs to be made urgently if you haven't already done so via Parent Pay 🙂 I'm sure they will have an amazing time
We are busy planning the Easter Fayre for the last week of term. If you have an hour to spare and would like to lend a hand, please catch Mrs B for more details. Thanks in advance 😊
Have a wonderful weekend and we’ll see you all next week.
Mrs B and the FL Team 😊