This Term in maths we are developing understanding of place value with number up to 100.
We will use our number knowledge to add and subtract 1 and 2 digit numbers.
Then finally, move onto multiplication and division.
Don't forget to encourage your child to use their Education City logins to access fun games and resources.
Some useful websites where you might find some more fun, educational maths games are:
During Maths Day 1/2BD took part in lots of fun activities.
- We made Maths hats that made us Mathematicians for the day
- We weighed and measured ingredients to make pancakes.
- We cut the pancakes up into fractions before we ate them, they were delicious!!
- We created shape repeated patterns.
- We designed the wings and a scarf for our new Maths Superhero 'Reasoning Rio'.