Autumn Term 1
This term the children are learning about Ancient Egypt. The children have stuck details of the homework project in their planners.
What do you know about Ancient Egypt?
Ideas for what you could do:
- Find out about mummification. Create a Power point or a written project.
- Compare Egypt today to Egypt in the past. Create a fact file.
- Draw a map of the River Nile and record key facts.
- Make a cartouche with hieroglyphics.
- Make a collar necklace for a Pharaoh.
- Any ideas of your own.